- ASSOCIATED PRESS NATIONWIDE ARTICLE MARCH 19TH 2006 March 20, 2006 "Pixar Stock Certificates to Be Collectable" Once Disney absorbs the company later this spring, Pixar will stop issuing the colorful certificates decorated with "Toy Story" stars Woody and Buzz Lightyear -- just one of the reasons why this particular piece of paper is so treasured. Pixar sales have tripled at Frame A Stock, and the Fort Myers, Fla.-based company expects demand to accelerate even more as it steps up its promotional efforts during the next month, said President Tim Stockton. Newsweek Magazine December 13, 1999 "Get really nostalgic and give a genuine stock certificate" First for Women Magazine "Give the Gift of Financial Security"
- Investment News Magazine "Ho HO HO! Here's Some Stock for Your Stocking!"
- Consumer Reports June 2002 Making Lemonade out of Lemons, Enron Framed Stock this company is a seller of "truly unique gifts"™ to give for a baptism, wedding or any other occasion"
- Wall Street Journal Front Page March 19, 2002 Share Of History Selling framed Enron Stock Certificates as collectibles Frame A Stock
- Seattle Post December 13, 2003 Still not sure what to get someone for Christmas or Hanukkah? How about stuffing a loved one's stocking with a share of stock
- Detroit Free Press Feb 27, 2002 One web site frameastock.com is doing a brisk business selling shares of bankruptcy leader Enron Corp as a collector's item
- Business Line April 2002 A Florida-based outfit called Frame-A-Stock Corporation is offering a single Enron share, framed if you want, as a "collectible" or a "truly unique gift"™